Bike rental and service
Our shop in Rijeka at Mate Balote 4 offers rental services for mountain and electric bikes of the top brands Orbea and CUBE.
|1 h||MTB||30,00 kn|
|1 h||E-BIKE||90,00 kn|
|1/2 day||MTB||90,00 kn|
|1/2 day||E-BIKE||200,00 kn|
|1 day||MTB||310,00 kn|
|1 day||E-BIKE||350,00 kn|
|7 days||MTB||820,00 kn (1 day free)|
|7 days||E-BIKE||1900,00 kn (1 day free)|
|Prices include VAT.|
- Child seat (50kn)
- Helmet (20kn)
- Bike lock (20kn)
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR BICYCLE RENTAL
- The Lessor obligates to hand over the bicycle for use to the Lessee, and the Lessee obligates to pay the rent determined according to the valid price list of the Lessor, and the exact beginning and end of use (day and hour) will be agreed upon by the parties.
- The Lessee obligates to conserve the taken bicycle and use it exclusively for riding, and must not leave the bicycle to a third party for use or sublease.
- The lessee will be responsible for any damage caused to the leased object, regardless of whether it was caused by himself or another person to whom he left the object for use, and for the damage or possible theft the lessee will bear costs in the amount of 50% of the retail price of equipment or bicycles .
- The Lessor is not responsible for either legal or material defects of the leased object.
- The Lessee confirms that he is familiar with the General Terms and Conditions and the Lessor's Price List, and accepts them together with this Agreement.
- The parties will try to resolve all disputes from the Agreement amicably, and if they fail, they will agree on the jurisdiction of the Municipal Court in Zagreb. The general bike rental conditions apply to anyone who rents a bike / equipment from Keindl sport d.o.o.
- The lessee uses the bicycle solely at his own risk, and Keindl sport d.o.o. and / or his representatives are not liable for any material or non-material damage caused to the lessee by the use of the bicycle.
- In the event that the use of the bicycle causes damage to a third party, only the lessee will be liable for it.
- Keindl sport d.o.o. recommends the use of a safety helmet, while children under 14 are required to use a safety helmet.
- Keindl sport d.o.o. prohibits the use of bicycles by persons under the influence of alcohol and / or other intoxicants.
- Keindl sport d.o.o. recommends riding on marked bike paths.
- Keindl sport d.o.o. will not enter into a bicycle rental agreement with persons under the age of 14 unaccompanied by a parent or adult.
Dear users of bicycle service,
Due to the extremely increased volume of work in our services at the address Vitezićeva 1a, Zagreb and Mate Balote 4, Rijeka, at this time we are able to accept for service only bicycles of brands represented and sold by Keindl Sport.
For better and more efficient organization of the service, we accept bicycles for service only with prior notice of arrival at the service. You can announce your arrival and book an appointment by phone or e-mail for the following services:
SERVICE - Vitezićeva
Vitezićeva 1a, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Working hours: MON - FRI: 8:00 - 20:00, SAT: 9:00 - 14:00
SERVICE - Rijeka
Mate Balote 4, 51 000 Rijeka, Croatia
Working hours: PON - PET 9:00 - 19:00, SUB 8:00 - 13:00
We kindly ask for your patience, we will answer as soon as we can.
For more information about bike service, you can view our price list:
When handing over and taking the bike to the service, please respect the epidemiological measures, disinfect your hands, wear a mask and keep a distance of 2 meters!
Our employees wear protective masks and are familiar with the safety measures.
Thank you in advance for your understanding,
Your Keindl Sport team.